Saturday, 23 February 2013

Weekly Bear #5- Postal Panda

Since this month celebrates the Lunar New Year festival, I thought I would continue with another panda.
Postal Panda by smallgirl
I made this panda ATC by recycling the insides of security envelopes, as well as a red envelope that contained a Year of the Snake mini-calendar. To trade with me, got to www.atcsforall.com and look for smallgirl.

I've also linked Postal Panda on Collage Obsession, where this week's theme is "Asian inspired" and Fun With ATCs, where the bi-weekly theme is "Something Red"

Happy Saturday!

8 comments:

  1. Really cool - I'd never thought of using the patterns inside the envelopes, though I sometimes use the little windows on things. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea for those envelopes. Thank you for sharing your technique. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice take on the Asian Art Theme and I do like your use of materials. My teddy-panda likes it too, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love especially the bamboo!!! Great idea! Thanks for playing along with us at FwATCs!

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, I love the recycling and the effect you have created.Thanks for joining us at Fun With ATC's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this... what a wonderful idea to use those envelope papers! Your paper pieced panda is absolutely delightful... Thanks for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate all the positive feedback! Thank you! If anyone wants to trade, just look for smallgirl on atcsforall.com! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Although I may not always respond, I really appreciate your feddback and comments on my blog. Thank you for commenting :)