Monday, 11 February 2013

Weekly Bear #4- Love Rules Without Rules Polar Bears

Happy Valentine's Day from Teddy Forest! For this week's Weekly Bear ATC, I offer two loving polar bears. As usual, if you would like to trade with me, please go to www.atcsforall.com and look for smallgirl.
Love Rules Without Rules ATC by smallgirl
I made this collage ATC using My Mind's Eye scrapbook paper, punched vellum and paper, and a picture of polar bears cut from Canadian Wildlife Federation stationary.

Happy Valentine's Day!! LOVE LOVE LOVE smallgirl and Teddy Forest

10 comments:

  1. I love this! Vellum seems to work well: the ice bears look so live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely image with beautiful colours and I really like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your feedback!! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the textures you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful I love your Polar Bears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and cool! Love the pop of red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovwe your collage - especially those nuzzling polar bears!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Although I may not always respond, I really appreciate your feddback and comments on my blog. Thank you for commenting :)