Sunday, 20 January 2013

Announcing...the Weekly Bear project at Teddy Forest

Here in Teddy Forest, I have decided to make one ATC with a bear on it each week and upload it to this blog. Hopefully, this will help me commit to blogging more regularly about bears (my favourite animal!), spread the word about how awesome bears are (real and teddy), and help me practice new artistic techniques.

If you would like to trade your ATCs for any of my Weekly Bears, please contact me through www.atcsforall.com, username "smallgirl".

Here is "Sebastian, the Hitchhiker" my first Weekly Bear ATC!

Sebastian, the hitchhiker by smallgirl
Weekly Bear #1
 Wish me luck with this :)

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea to draw a bear every week. Our 21 teddies approve and they say hi to Sebastian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! All the teddies in Teddy Forest say "hi" back!!

      Delete

Hi! Although I may not always respond, I really appreciate your feddback and comments on my blog. Thank you for commenting :)